The registration process is as follows:
- Tour and/or observe the children working in the Montessori Casa and
- Submit a completed Application form with the $25 application fee.
- Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of
admittance decisions. (Saint Francis makes its admittance decisions based
on Montessori principles of balanced age groups and a commitment to
the three year cycle.)
- Complete the Enrollment form and read the Parent Handbook;
applicants have two weeks to reserve their space and return the
Enrollment form and $250 registration deposit (medical information can
follow shortly thereafter).
- SFM will notify you that your Enrollment form has been received. SFM
reviews the forms through June and asks for incomplete information.
- For beginning of the year start dates, initial information packets are sent
out at the beginning of June and the child’s first visit is scheduled the
third week of August. For mid-year start dates, individual plans are
There is a Registration/materials fee of $250.00 per family. This fee is due annually upon enrollment/re-enrollment.
For those enrolling in Catechesis only, there is a materials fee of $50.00 per family. This fee is due annually upon enrollment/re-enrollment.
* Please note that children must be potty-trained to enter this program.
Please see our Application page.
St. Francis Montessori Irving is a non-profit corporation dedicated to Montessori education. St. Francis Montessori Irving admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.