The registration process is as follows:
- Classroom Tour with Directress: Ms. Polly will introduce the Montessori Method, the structure of the classroom, and our program. You will also leave with information about Montessori and SFM.
- Classroom Observation for Parents: You see the classroom in action!
- Application Submitted to SFM by the Parent: Upon receipt, it will be reviewed and we will contact you with the rest of the enrollment information and forms.
- Acceptance Letter
- Enrollment Forms returned to SFM by the Parent.
- Child’s visit to St. Francis Montessori.
There is a Registration/materials fee of $250.00 per family. This fee is due annually upon enrollment/re-enrollment.
For those enrolling in Catechesis only, there is a materials fee of $50.00 per family. This fee is due annually upon enrollment/re-enrollment.
* Please note that children must be potty-trained to enter this program.
Please see our Application page.
St. Francis Montessori Irving is a non-profit corporation dedicated to Montessori education. St. Francis Montessori Irving admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.